Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22. My Life as a Boat Babe

Boat Babe!  Purely Decorative
I am still home.  Maybe Saturday. . . .
These photos are from my past, but life on a sailboat doesn't change much. The person you see here is Boat Elizabeth (aka Fun in the Sun Elizabeth).  In this mode, I'm at home in a boatyard and can read a chart,  keep a 4-hour night watch at sea, and throw some food together in the roughest conditions. I might get seasick the first day or two but after that I'm fine. I try not to argue with Captain Bruce about where to drop the anchor, because I'm taking a break from being in charge of things.

You can send me a comment by clicking where it says "no comments" or "1 comment" and you get a space to write and can read other comments.
I don't do this anymore!

3 meals a day no matter where you are

No wind - motoring to the next destination- too hot for clothes 



On watch in the Bahamas

Thanks to Kathy for the Boat Babe concept --- extremely liberating!

No comments:

Post a Comment